Monday, March 26, 2007

March 26, 2007


The big theme of the day is... UFO'S.


My question is, are they there? I mean is it possible that something could be out there{aliens}that we haven't found yet? How impossible does that sound? Well from what I have herd some people think that it is untrue, some don't. I think that the whole thing is a matter of time,really. When I say this I mean that when they do find something out there will they emediently think that it is an alien spaceship, or will they infestigate further? I guess that, that is the big question, "when will they find something, when will it be a fact that UFO'S are or aren't true?" possibly never, or maybe tomarrow. What I do know is that it will take a while to prove to me whether or not aliens exist.








1 comment:

i am the ling ling' said...

Hey B! This is a cool blog of yours. HI!!!! I love you like a sista!!!