Friday, April 6, 2007

March 6,2007






EASTER, AND SPRING BREAK









I am going to come up with my own subject today. Let me think.... ok, I am going to write about religion. Why do you think that some people should hate eachother just because of their religion. Just because that certain person believes something doesn't mean that they think differently then us. Do you think that we all should just keep the world the same, or should we change tthe problom of this whole religion hateting thing. I just don't understand why we all should just keep picking at eachother.



What about the people who don't have a religion? Does that have an affect on us? Do the people that say that they don't believe in what other people believe in make us feel uncomfortable, does it make us feel as if they shouldn't be around us? Some people just don't care about those people who say they don't believe, they act like they aren't even there.






Will there be another war because of religion? Will there be another war just like the Holocaust? Will we all make it sound like a religion is a race? I think that someday this will happen, but not yet.{I HOPE!!!}

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

HEY BEE!!! YOUR BLOG WAS GOOD TODAY!!! KEEP IT UP!!! TTYL!!!