Tuesday, April 3, 2007

April 3, 2007




FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!!!






I have a ton of favorite movies that are way cool movies. But I think that my most favorite movie is The Chronicles of Narnia. I love this movie because of the way that it teaches you how to trust somebody and to believe in what they say, no matter what other people say. I also like this movie beacause I love the adventure of the story. It makes you think that you are actually there! I think that we all should see this movie. It is such a great movie!

2 comments:

i am the ling ling' said...

Hey BAILEY!!! One more day till your birthday!!! Well that was off the subject so lets get to it. You had a good post today. Well TTYL!

stingray said...

Hey whats up. Well you had a good post today. Well you better talk to that girl about that thing. Well this is all I really have to talk about today. TTYL