Sunday, April 29, 2007

April 29, 2007

Today i am going to talk about friednship.


I think that my friends are very important to me. They show me reasponsibility, in a way. It is really weird how they show you your mistakes and tell you good job when you need it. And they also give support when you need it.

When my dad moved away friends were all that I had. They were the only things that were keeping me from going insane. But then I realized that my parents were my best friends. Even though that they aren't together anymore, they are still wonderful people. They show me how to act just like a friend would, you know. I think that my dad is the person that i would go to first if i ever got into real trouble, just because he seams to understand better than my mother does. you now. Well i think that, that is all that i am going to say today.

No comments: