Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23, 2007






WHAT I AM GOING TO DO THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!






This summer I plan on doing a lot of things. One of the most important things that I have to do is go to compete in my Miss Preteen Wyoming pageant in June. I am way excited about the whole thing. I am very nervouse already!!! I hope that I will win! Another thing that I plan on doing is going to a camp that is called Mallo camp, with all of my friends. It is just a camp were you can have fun with your friends. Another things that I get to do is this other town camp that is called UPI. This year we get to make movies and have tons of fun with friends. I think that this summer my family and I are going to go to Yellow Stone and camp for a week! I hope that it will be tons of fun! I also will be just camping a lot just for fun. I also will be hanging out at my dads house when I have time off. It will be great! When I am actually at home for a while I plan on rideing horses with my cousins and some friends a lot.



As you can see I am very busy, ALL SUMMER!!!!









16 comments:

Hippie girl said...

You have fun. I bet you can win your pagent, just keep hoping. Remember keep the peace in your mind, and you will be tranquil. (A hippie's word of advice.) Peace!

vandalin11 said...

coment me jud has more coments then me

barbie said...

this summer it sounds very fun

stingray said...

Hey bee. You had a good blog today. Well keep up the good work. This is all I really have to talk about today. TTYl.

wonderfred said...

I am going to Helana it is called carrel college

wonderfred said...

that is r4eally rioanflsj long li kI lanm sorriry jI kdont; Knowierhls howim,lsh tor,nloei speljwrhnns I ljnl am .jro not a krririnck perslond

Hippie girl said...

I know. Weddings are so much fun. It will be awesome! Peace!

wonderfred said...

comment me

vandalin11 said...

i didnt read it but im ocmenting
help me sppppeeelkfd gdjhgm

wonderfred said...

I how are lsfo

wonderfred said...

slkjhfikwhishgtiehukdkdkd

wonderfred said...

judd is better than you

wonderfred said...

ha ha ha

wonderfred said...

I did it

wonderfred said...

o la la lalaala

wonderfred said...

in your gace